Friday, September 17, 2010

YSL Attitude

Yves saint laurent tops WHITE
255 GBP - matchesfashion.com
White tops »

BALMAIN Jeans
485 EUR - colette.fr
Biker jeans »

Beauty Blog - Beautiful Makeup Search Beauty Blog
$65 - beautifulmakeupsearch.com


The Empire State Building, New York City, USA (Black And White) Stock...
worldofstock.com



This set is a shout out to my New York shorties Destiney and Kai! I haven't been able to visit NY lately but all this Fashion Week hype has me ready to book a flight.

I was inspired to do this set also because of the YSL pumps...my absolute favorite piece of the season! I hope you guys are inspired by the pieces I put together.

*kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*