Thursday, March 17, 2011

Contemporary Collections A/W 2011-LAFW

Today I hit the Contemporary Collections Fashion Show at the Cal Mart. This was my first fashion show as a blogger! I had a ball! Walking the mart and mingling just confirmed the path that I'm on...#fashionismylife! Took me back to my Dea'Jenne days...

The show took place on the Penthouse floor of the Cal Mart. The space was open, airy and full of energy. I must say, there wasn't a big crowd. But it was a cool crowd....and very diverse ;) I had a glass of Chardonnay by one of the sponsors Frey Organic Wines and a bag of Pop Chips (they were only 100 calories lol) Oh and I had a great seat at the Blogger Lounge table!

I really enjoyed the Miilla collection. The line was casual, chic with a little LA edge! I was also inspired by the evening gowns by Musani Couture. The detailed beading was absolutely gorgeous!









Sheer woven to paired with straight leg pant 
Miilla






Cowl neck leather jacket




                                             Beaded Mermaid gown
                                             Musani Couture





                                                       Musani Couture                                                      


                                  
                                           Musani Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*