Thursday, May 5, 2011

D&G SPRING 2011-HOT TRENDS


Now that we are in full swing of Spring, I want to highlight my 3 favorite trends of the Season:

First, are Rompers. I love them! They are comfy and work for any occasion.

Secondly, Platforms are a classic favorite! I am obsessed with tall heels so this season's platforms are great for me. The platform allows me to wear the shoe a bit longer without being in pain. And they can be worn casually or dresses up.

Lastly, floral prints! I am not a girly girl so I usually don't wear flowers. But this season's calico prints are vintage inspired and tons of fun!

It just so happens that the images above from D&G's Spring 2011 Collection feature all three of my favorites! Wow!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog layout is to die for.....i love it!!!
    The rompers are so cute. Do you have any to post from you collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Pooh I was looking @ the Black Darion romper! I want to buy it if its still Available.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*