Tuesday, September 20, 2011

FIXED

                                                         DESIRE OBTAIN CHERISH      

DD$

LYDIA EMILY





DESIRE OBTAIN CHERISH

KAI



LOUIS

Last Thursday I had an AMAZING time at "FIXED Bicycles & Canvas" at Lab Art. This was my first experience at a Street Art show. The pics above are a few of my favorites.  Obviously, I'm not a pro after one show but I am completely infatuated with this dude Desire Obtain Cherish. Cyrcle was dope and of course Louis Canizarro is SICK. He's such a lover boy! The text in his pieces draw me completely in!

I couldn't post all the pics but the few I chose stood out to me. And I don't know the names of the artists that painted the images without tags :/

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*