Friday, August 12, 2011

"DIAMONDS" by Sugar Scout Couture

I went to a Fashion Show at the Fashion Headquaters on 8th & Olive in Downtown LA. It was tons of fun! I wore earrings from our Fall Collection, an oversized denim shirt by beulah and printed shorts by See You monday. I also had to rock our Signature Charm Bracelet which will be loaded on our site soon. I finished the look with Tory Burch sandals and my Gucci pony hair bag.







The Earrings, shirt and shorts call all be purchased on our shopping cart: www.SugarScoutCouture.bigcartel.com . We are offering 10% off the "DIAMONDS" when purchased on our website by 12a on 8/13/11. To place a special order for the Limited Edition Signature Charm Bracelet email us at SugarScoutCouture@gmail.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*