Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Denim Fetish

As a true LA chick, I'm naturally addicted to denim. These denim pieces are my favorite for Summer 2011. Three words to describe these pieces: unpredictable, sexy, comfortable. 



                                                                 Pleated Denim Dress
I love this dress because we really haven't seen this silhouette in denim. It's super soft and comfy! I plan on wearing this dress on Sunday to the Longbeach jazz fest. It would be great paired with a cute wedge and of course an outrageous bag. Stay tuned to see how I rock it...

Oversized Denim Shirt
This shirt is EVERYTHING!! It is the most comfortable but sexy top I have ever worn. I wore it with short printed shorts, Tory Burch sandals and an oversized bag. I look forward to wearing it with leggings when the weather changes.

Deep Vneck Denim Dress
This dress is also super cute on. It's not for the big busted chick though...The neckline is such a deep V that you have to wear a shell underneath or pull it off the shoulders and let it plunge. I like it because its short but not too short. Good for the 30 something or older.

All items can be purchased at www.SugarScoutCouture.bigcartel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*