Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Winter 2013

Hello World, 

I'm Shay Stelise and I will be guest blogging for THEE Mrs. SugarScoutCouture! I'm here to dish the dirt on Dolce & Gabbana's winter 2013 collection that was shown for Fashion Week 2012. This collection was definitely royalty inspired with lots of bold pieces that fit the personality of a Duchess, Princess, and most importantly A QUEEN! Dolce & Gabbana was inspired by the 17th century and mixing bold colors with daring prints. The Black and Gold blended well with nudes and floral prints! The accessories were gorgeous like antique pieces out of grandmas dining room! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeee this collection and if I had one word to describe it ....It would be POSH! 


XoXo
ShayStelise















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*