Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boutique Feature: RAD + REFINED







Last month I had the pleasure of attending the RAD + REFINED Pop Up shop at Room 86. I was actually just accompanying my friend to the event but I fell in love with the pieces that Jacqueline Rezak has to offer. Take a look at the site! You'll find fun brands like BLU MOON & WILD FOX COUTURE to name a few. The price range is from $22-$1600! Yes, you can find vintage pieces as high as $1600 bucks on the site. But they are worth it because they are authentic, trendy vintage pieces.

I was so impressed by the calendar feature on the website that allows you to book an appointment to try on pieces if you are in the LA area! Very cool and unique option!

Shop away ladies & let me know what you think about the site:
RADANDREFINED.COM
You can also follow them on twitter for constant updates! @RADANDREFINED

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*