Saturday, January 14, 2012

LA STREET TREND: DENIM SHORTS


I've been in love with denim forever. Maybe it's a Cali thing, maybe it's not. But #LA chicks will wear denim in so many different ways. At an event last night, I noticed that DENIM SHORTS are still a hot trend. I predicted at the end of the summer that denim shorts would go forward, especially in LA. And it has!

See the cute ways they were styled:

Kenya Kirkland, Sugar Scout Couture
Distressed Denim Shorts from Something Old, Something New
Tory Burch fur boots


Black blazer & Distressed Denim Shorts from Something Old, Something New
Oulabator Louboutin boots!


Tae styled her shorts with oversized knit top & pumps

Milan styled her shorts with tights & blazer! adorable!

How do you style your denim shorts? Or are you scared to rock them this time of year? 

xo

1 comment:

  1. i love denim shorts, even in the winter! just throw on some tights and booties and go! you all look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*