Friday, January 20, 2012

Get 6" closer to Heaven!

Last night I had the pleasure to shoot an amazing shoe line, Neurotica Heels. These shoes are MAY-JOR!! Styles range from platforms, pumps, stilettos to wedges. The materials used are so creative & edgy giving you that added couture feel! The designer uses silks, swarovski crystals, french lace & stainless steel. Trust me, these designs are like nothing you've ever seen. Celebrities rocking Neurotica Heels include Tameka Tiny Harris and the R&B songstress Mya.

My favorite style is the Leopard Paper Bag! This shoe is a platform with black studs & of course the paper bag detail that goes around your ankle. #SICK!

Leopard Paper Bag $115

The lego shoe is fun, playful & edgy.

Lego City $170
 This paper pump is dope too! Notice the detail of the stones! #psycho


 One fun design feature is that each custom heel has a base height of 6". Cop a pair..."Get 6" Closer to Heaven!"


STYLIST IN LA & NY, SHOES CAN BE FOUND AT JOE EXCLUSIVE'S DESTINATION 1610 STYLEHOUSE .

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*