Saturday, January 7, 2012

CYRCLE.







Lastnight, my good friend Jessica Matlock (ByBy Studio) & I, went to The Factory at Room 86. It was this cool mix of LA fashion + music + art. The room was filled with a bunch a creatives from fashion designers to web designers and of course Street Artist! 

I was so excited to meet the minds behind CYCLE. Back in October, I was introduced to their work at the Lab Art installation. I've been a fan ever since. The message behind their art is defiant, raw, non violent & STREET. The combination of graffiti, design & raw talent is what sets them apart. CYRCLE. WE NEVER DIE.

After chilling with them and looking at their site, I was totally inspired. I wondered how the street art culture has inspired fashion & style. Well, we see it everyday in the distressed denim, torn & destructed leggings, oversized printed tees...it's all around us. Today my mission is to seek out their murals & take in the art.

                                       

I shot this image at Lab Art last year:


Images below courtesy of www.cyrclebrand.com:



get inspired. check out their site: www.cyrclebrand.com And stay tuned. I will be visited their studio and posting pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*