Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fire Hot Spring 2012 Beauty Trend

The Statement Lip!

This post is courtesy of my sister-in-law, Mrs. @PaintedPrettyMU. Her makeup game is SICK! Whenever I need my face beat, she's the chick for the job. So, I'm sure you will enjoy her point of view. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tira. MUAH!

Lipstick is back and bolder than ever! In shades of electric orange and hot pink, this trend was all over the Ready To Wear Spring 2012 runways and it pairs perfectly with all of the neon and prints we will be seeing this season.

How to: Pick your favorite shade of bright orange or hot pink lipstick, skip the shimmer to keep it modern and in the moment.

Keep the rest of the face simple and clean with light foundation or your favorite tinted moisturizer. 

You can lightly line the top lash line for day or add a bold winged liner for extra flavor at night. 


Top it off with a glossy black mascara and your favorite Sugar Scout Couture accessories and you are out the door! It doesn't get any easier than this to make a statement. 



Our Favs!
Mac Morange Lipstick
Nars Schiap Lipstick

Signed,

Painted Pretty MUA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*