Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BJ THE CHICAGO KID: NEW VIDEO RELEASE



I was recently introduced to a new Soulful artist, BJ the Chicago Kid. I actually met him before really hearing his music so I didn't know what to expect. But the dude is the TRUTH! His voice is strong, melodic and honest. I listened to "Good Luv'in" tonight and feel in love with his voice! He reminds me of D'angelo. The song is an ode to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and this boy sang his ass off!
The video to "Good Luv'in was released at midnight. Check the link above to view the video for yourself.


BEHIND THE SCENES PICS:









The video is extremely sensual & sexy! Perfect for this song. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*