Sunday, February 19, 2012

OUR 1st LADY is AMAZING!!

 Our 1st Lady, Michelle Obama is the perfect representation of a black woman in America. She's beautiful, well educated, respectful, confident and has impeccable style.

I haven't blogged in 2 weeks. Not because I wasn't inspired to blog but because like most mommy moguls I just didn't have time. These pictures of Michelle Obama and the Phenomenal Woman poem by Maya Angelou were the perfect posts to bring me back!

I have great content for you though! I interviewed Somaya Reese of Love & Hip Hop, Problem of Diamond Lane Music Group and the Soulful artist BJ. I also have pics of my trip to Atlantas, MAGIC in Las Vegaa and some other treats, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*