Friday, February 24, 2012

ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

Here are my favorite looks from the Essence 5th Annual Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon:

Naturi Naughton, Kelly Rowland, Jeanette Jenkins and Anika Noni Rose



Paula Patton in Marchesa

Kerry Washington in Cushnie et Ochs leather jacket and pencil skirt, Kate Spade clutch and Brian Atwood pumps

Nicole Ari Parker in BCBG MAX AZRIA

Viola Davis in Victoria Beckham Dress 

These women looked absolutely stunning! There was a lot of white/ivory in the room surprisingly. Looks like white was the safe color but it came off very classic and well put together. I kept wondering why the looks were so conservative...But it's an Essence Luncheon. So that makes total sense. Thank God for that little sexy number Paula Patton threw in! ;) Overall, amazing looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*