Thursday, February 23, 2012

PRADA FW12 WOMENSWEAR


I hate to say it, but I honestly did not like Prada's Fall Winter 2012 Collection! I am a huge fan of Muiccia Prada and I have a load of respect for her as a business woman and designer. But the MOD silhouettes and prints did not excite me at all.

On the other hand, I absolutely ADORED the platform, color blocked shoes! I can't wait to purchase the orange and grey pair. I also really enjoyed the handbags, make-up and hair. It was interesting to watch the multi-colored hair. It reminded me of the mistakes some of us made as teenagers trying to color our own tresses! haha! The hair and strong dark eyes added an element of edge and darkness to the show, which I completely enjoyed!

What are your thoughts on the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*