Sunday, February 26, 2012

SKY IS THE LIMIT: PHARRELL WILLIAMS


Tonight I was completely inspired by so many beautiful black faces on screen during the #oscars. Pharrell takes the cake. He wasn't nominated for an award. He was actually the music consultant for the awards alongside Hans Zimmer. That means, he helped select all the music we heard throughout the night! That is so inspiring. 

He proves that there are no limits. As artists, musicians, designers, photographers, etc. its important for us to dream, network and know your worth. I wonder how that opportunity came to him. Was he called for the gig? Did he meet Hans Zimmer and the opportunity some how came from that? Honestly, it doesn't matter. What's important is that we follow in his foot steps. 

He's always done a great job of crossing over but staying true to his audience. Pharrell also continues to show how passionate he is about his craft. I AM TOTALLY INSPIRED!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*