Monday, February 27, 2012

TORY BURCH FALL WINTER 2012 COLLECTION


I am completely inspired and impressed by Tory Burch's Fall 2012 Collection. The collection is reminiscent of Christian Dior's New Look and classic Chanel. The silhouettes are current, feminine and clean with a 1950s twist. I enjoyed seeing these classic looks updated.

In addition to the classic looks, the designer put together a few edgy, provocative looks as well. She added leather leggings, a plastic pencil skirt and finished a couple looks with leather driving gloves! Peplum silhouettes were a knock out trend in this show as well.

Tory Burch delivered well on the accessories too. Handbags and shoes were gorgeous. I haven't seen a young designer deliver such classic, well put together, current but lady-like looks. I'm very proud of her collection. She has truly shown growth this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Please follow me and I will gladly follow you back!

SugarScout
*MUAH*